Master Bhajan Mann
Master Bhajan Mann is a 7th Degree Black Belt Grandmaster and is renowned as one of Canada’s premier authorities on Taekwondo Poomsae and an International Poomsae Referee. With over 40 years of martial arts experience, Master Mann is a key member who has helped develop the sport of Taekwondo in Ontario and Canada.
An avid coach, instructor and certified referee, Master Mann brings a fun and easygoing energy along with his significant experience to Black Belt World. He has refereed at 3 World Championships and the 1st World Beach Poomsae Championship in Greece 2017.
Here are some of his accomplishments:
• Taekwondo Canada Poomsae Referee Chair (2011 to 2017)
• Ontario Taekwondo Association Referee Chair (2010 to 2016)
• International Poomsae Referee Class 2
• International Kyorugi Referee Class 2
• International Hanmadang (Kukkiwon) Referee Class 3
• 7th Degree Kukkiwon Certified Master Instructor
• International Referee at 2013, 2014 and 2016 World Poomsae Championships
• Conducted numerous Poomsae Seminars on behalf of Taekwondo Canada and the Ontario Taekwondo Association
• Trained numerous Canadian National Poomsae Team Members
• Master Bhajan Mann is currently the Director of High Performance Poomsae at Black Belt World and continues to serve as an advisor for the Ontario Taekwondo Association (OTA) and Taekwondo Canada.